“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wow it has been a very long time since I have written anything on here. I guess maybe it is because there isn't anything profound going on at this time. I haven't traveled anywhere since the end of Oct., I haven't had any major revelations regarding the future and what God wants me to do next, and it is cold in Chicago so I am not real excited about getting out and doing new things. :) But I will say that I have had some wonderful times with family - like Thanksgiving - and am so thankful to be re-establishing and growing friendships. I also have time to spend with the Lord and that is the biggest blessing of all. Not saying that I always use my time wisely but I am grateful for this time of life as strange and uncertain as it is. Well that is it for now I am sorry to tell you. Hopefully next time I write I will have something to say. :) Merry Christmas if I don't "talk" to you before then.

No comments: