“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Friday, August 22, 2008

I was able to visit with Kevin and Dayna Garland in Colorado Springs. They had come to Ghana back in Feb. of this year and stayed at my house. It was great to connect with them here and to hike up Stanley Canyon. I think they tried to kill me on that hike but the view at the top was worth it!!







A much needed rest with a great view.













Colorado is so beautiful!












I ran up the last bit of the climb - b/c I was about to die- and as I came over the top this is the view I met. Isn't it amazing? Even on a cloudy day. It was so quiet and serene. I could have stayed there all day but rain was threatening so we had to hurry back down the mountain. It was a very challenging and wonderful hike.

No comments: