“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goin to the chapel and we're gonna get married.....

Well pretty much everything is in place and ready for action on Saturday. The truly big unknown and uncontrollable factor is the weather. Sigh... doesn't look good right now but I am praying that the weather predictor people are wrong as usual just in the right direction! :) My dress is so pretty but it isn't for cold weather. But we have backup plans so all will be well. Dean is moved into our apartment in Wisconsin and it is mostly organized. We will have a bit to do when we get up there next week. It will be nice to finish it together. Big transition on the way! I hope that as Dean and I settle into life together that I will have the time...and the desire... to write again. We'll see what happens. I will be looking for at least a part-time job and that should be interesting in this economic climate. But I am happy to say that God is not controlled by our economy and He will provide what is needed, when it is needed. Now to hold onto that if the search stretches out for some time. :)

I imagine I won't write again until after the wedding so until then.... blessings to you all.

No comments: