“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Monday, October 26, 2009

The Newlyweds

I thought I would post just a couple of pictures from our wedding. It was a wonderful day and a very special ceremony. We had a blast at the reception dancing, talking and watching my niece and nephews tear up the floor. :) It was a very small wedding and that made it intimate and special. We are in Wisconsin now and still working on getting our home set up and organized. So much stuff!! Perfect opportunity to pare down. :) We enjoyed a few days of honeymoon at Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. It was so beautiful with the fall colors. I love that place.

Well I just wanted to give you a little snapshot of our special day. I will put more pictures on facebook at some point and maybe some more here for those of you not on facebook. Blessings.

2 comments:

George said...

To: Dean
From: A Guy who knows how lucky you are.

Happiness and peace to you both.

Suzanne said...

Thanks George. I'll let him know.