“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Friday, May 18, 2007

Introduction

Greetings and welcome to my blogsite. I hope you enjoy what you read. My goal in having a blogsite is to share with you "the good, the bad and the ugly" of missionary life in Ghana. I intend to post frequently and share with you all that is happening - happy and sad stories, joyful and tragic moments, victories in the Lord and struggles...you get my point, as well as photos and videos. I hope that my writing style will reflect my personality and in reading these posts you will sense that we are hanging out and talking. Perhaps those that know me well will say "that sounds like something Suzanne would say!" So come on in, sit down, take a load off and let me tell you what has been going on.