“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sounds in the air

Several times throughout the day and into the evening when I am at home, I can hear the Imam give the call to prayer over a loud speaker. Just a short ways from my house, where Margaret and I sometimes walk, is a compound called the World Islamic Call Society, Ghana Bureau (click organization name for link). Across the street, at the little store where we get our minerals (pop), I see the owner praying on her mat while a young girl waits on us. It was not what I expected in Accra but God has placed me in my neighborhood. Pray for love and friendship at every opportunity that God provides.

No comments: