“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Monday, October 20, 2008

Last pictures for now

The new additions to the Slater family. While I was in Mississippi my mom decided to make these two kittens inside cats. They were the babies of our neighbor's cat and ran around in our yard and played with us. One day they wanted to come in and so my mom let them...now they are ours. I love it!! They are so cute and cuddly. This one is Simba and although you can't see it clearly here, he has long hair.






This one is Numa. He has short hair. They are great fun and entertainment.



Ok so by posting pictures and making little notes by them I have taken the very easy route to writing an update of sorts. But it gives you a snapshot of what I have been doing...well bits and pieces anyways. there is much to life right now that these pictures don't show. Hopefully as the week goes on I will be able to write more.

No comments: