“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Monday, October 20, 2008

That's me on the floor - don't I look professional? :) This was my work while I was in Mississippi. I ran a second camera while Margaret interviewed people for a church video and a mission video. My job was to try and get all sorts of funky and creative shots...I did my best:) It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed learning something new. Plus it was a real blessing to be with Margaret.






This is the birth home of Elvis Presley in Tupelo, MS where we shot one video. It is called a "shotgun" house b/c it is so small you can open the back door and the front door and shoot a bullet straight through.









Since I flew in and out of Memphis I was able to see Graceland - Elvis' home at his death. It cost about 27$ for the grand tour so Mags and I declined that and just took a pic from the road. (I enjoy Elvis' music but I am not that big of a fan...plus I do think he is dead).









While in Memphis we went to the Peabody hotel where everyday at 11am they have a "grandmarch" for 5 ducks who live there. The ducks come down in the elevator and waddle as fast as they can to this fountain where they spend the entire day until 5pm and then go back up to the top floor via the elevator. It is quite an attraction and there was a good sized crowd to watch the march. It was cute but I do have to say that only in America would we do such a thing:)











Famous Beale Street in Memphis. Home of the Blues. Wow, did we hear some incredible music. At night each restaurant has live music and there are more bands playing outside on the street. We watched one guy play the harmonica like I have never seen before. It was absolutely amazing!

No comments: