“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Monday, October 20, 2008

long over due photos and update

Finally, finally my computer is working again. Yippeeeee! (stupid power adapters)

Ok here we have an absolutely wonderful couple that I met at The Mission Society (margaret's mission agency). Ruth and Greg Burgner. We had a wonderful and encouraging dinner with them at this Indian restaurant. My ribs actually hurt from laughing.





Mags and I ate a dessert at The Cheesecake Factory. Oh my goodness - they are huge desserts. Good thing we only got one to share. What you see here are the left-overs!!!










Three generations of Buell women...Margaret, her mother and her mother's mother. And Margaret's nephew, Brogan. All sitting in the swing under a huge oak tree at Grandma's house down in Mississippi.









I found Grandma's house extremely peaceful. At one point I was the only one outside under the tree and it was so quiet that all I heard were birds chirping and the horses blowing occasionally. It was pure bliss.










The joy of being in the country.

No comments: