“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I realize that I haven't written much that would be considered "substantial" in quite some time. There is just too much going on in my heart and mind to write about yet. It has to gel and be processed before I can put it into coherent sentences. Hopefully soon I'll write a bit about the debriefing and where the Lord is leading me next. Plus all the traveling I have been doing is counterproductive for me in the writing realm but my traveling is done for now as far as I can tell so the writing should come more easily:)

No comments: