“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today I just want to write about how thankful I am to the Lord for so many people He has placed in my life. I have some really amazing girlfriends. Some are older than me, some younger; some married, some single; some I have known for years, some only a short time. I won't even try to name them but I thank the Lord for them. Throughout this time of decision making, struggle and transition I have been blessed to have women to talk to who are understanding, wise and encouraging...and yes challenging too. God has also blessed me with some kind men who have cared for me and encouraged me in many ways. I was sitting here thinking about how many simple kindnesses I have received just since I have been home. I can't even tell you how many times I have been taken out to eat! That is a real blessing and enjoyment to me. So today I just thank the Lord for friends - on both sides of the ocean!

No comments: