“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Friday, September 12, 2008

Well, I have officially resigned from HCJB Global. It was a tough decision but I believe it is the right one. It may be hard to understand why I would resign from there when I don't have something "concrete" to go to but that is how it is. I don't know exactly what God wants me to do at this time but I strongly felt that He was telling me "no" to working with HCJB at headquarters. There were several good opportunities for working there and I leave with no regrets or hard feelings of any kind...I just needed to leave. I am sure many of you have come to a point in your life with something where you knew you were not to go in a certain direction even if the rest of the decision wasn't clear. That is where I am at. Now I am waiting to hear from the Lord regarding what He wants me to do and making the decisions that come before me each step along the way. My last day with HCJB will be Oct. 31 and after that....well that hasn't been revealed yet but so far God is bolstering my faith in Him - to trust Him with my future and all the details that are involved with it. He is the Lover of my soul and I am His Beloved. I will trust Him with my life. (some days I do better with that than others but that is my aim and goal). If God lays it on your heart to pray for me, I ask that you would pray for me to trust Him completely and to not fear! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always good to leave well, or at least when God tells you its time to GO. Its almost like God is saying we can do this one of two ways, and I'm glad the one you choose is one of your own choosing.

So your last day is Halloween...how scary is that?!