“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hail to the Chief!

President Bush arrives today in Ghana. I think that is so cool. Doubtful if I will see him other than possibly in a motorcade but still that is closer than I have ever been to a US President. My friend Stacey might get close to him. He works for the US Embassy here and has something to do with the President's security but from a distance. Anyway, we are all finding the whole thing very exciting. I wonder if I will get to see Air Force One fly over!!!

Update: My team and I went up on the balcony at Lee and Michelle's and we did see Air Force 1 fly by. It was pretty cool. Huge plane and remarkably quiet. That is the closest I have ever been to a US President:)

No comments: