“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Saturday, February 16, 2008


I'll try really hard to keep the NASCAR references to a minimum on here. But I am so excited that Lee told me yesterday he will be getting some of the races on TV here. Can you imagine NASCAR in Africa? We think it is b/c there is a South African who is going to be racing on the circuit so the South African run DSTV will be airing some races. Very exciting! One last plug for Jeff Gordon before the Daytona 500 tomorrow.

(It is Sunday night and I am watching the Daytona 500 live!! Thanks to my boss for "giving" me his TV for a few hours.) Really feel home now!

No comments: