“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Monday, October 8, 2007

The animal farm grows

We have an addition to the animals who have adopted us as pets. Cat has had kittens. Just two as far as I can tell. Lee, David and Dee were picking me up for a special dinner with the staff from Theovision when Lee noticed something unusual in a chair on the porch. Two little kittens. Cat must have moved them to the chair shortly after I vacated it earlier in the afternoon. I had no idea they were there. She moved them again later that evening. I think she realized she had put them in a very busy spot. Hope to get a picture of them to show you.

No comments: