“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Thursday, October 25, 2007

More photos from Cape Coast


This is part of the canopy walk in Kakum National Park. It is hard to get the full perspective but when you are on it you see that the ground is far below and through a bunch of trees. But it is fun and really beautiful.
















Mariah and I are standing up high on a hill and were able to look over the valley and the little village below. Just beautiful.









This is the sign that is posted at the crocodile place. Quite comforting isn't it? You can just see behind the sign the fencing. That is how it is all through the walkways. I looked down at one point and saw a croc just waiting by the walkway for some unsuspecting person to slip and fall in. I held on tight to the rail. Yikes!!








Yes I am quite the chicken. You can just see the croc in front of the white slab on the ground. This was close enough for me. The gate (and Mariah) are just behind me for a quick get-away.









This is a picture of the fishing village just outside the "point of no return" at Cape Coast Castle. The fishermen take these boats way out in the ocean to fish without life jackets and they often stand up while rowing. Simply amazing to me.

No comments: