“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Thursday, October 18, 2007


I just love coconut trees. They are pretty and they also usually mean that an ocean and beach are near by:)
















One of my favorite pictures of the beautiful Atlantic ocean. I couldn't get enough of how the waves splash and pour over the rocks. Isn't God great?!













I had to pose for something:)











There were several families that appeared to be from the Middle East where we stayed. I often saw them smoking the huka pipe. The smell suggested it was some kind of dried fruit that was in it. Just an interesting sight.

No comments: