“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trying to throw Mariah in the water. I didn't try too hard:) Although she probably deserved it.












I enjoyed stretching my photography wings by taking some close up pictures of several people. This young girl is from a village up north. She and her younger sister have been adopted by a couple from Canada and are just waiting for the Canadian Embassy to clear them so they can go to their new home. Both girls were just precious!







It never ceases to amaze me what kinds of things are carried on the head here. Huge bundles of sugar cane, wood, rice, suitcases, and all sorts of things to be sold. This young guy is carrying a bundle of wood to his village just up the beach.










As I mentioned before I took a lot of close-ups this trip. Mariah is beautiful and has had some modeling experience so she was an easy subject to focus on.

















Just getting ready to head to the beach on our first day! We had such a wonderful time.

No comments: