“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Water ran out today

Well this morning Margaret came to tell me that we just ran out of water. Bummer. I was hoping it would last until my parents left. But now they get to experience the full gammet of how their daughter really lives:) So no showers today. Hopefully we will have a truck tomorrow morning so that they can get ready for their flight home. You may be thinking why didn't I go ahead and fill the tanks before they got here. Well we knew the water was getting low from the last truck. The problem is that you pay for the full amount whether you need it all or not. Since it isn't that cheap, we wait until all tanks are dry and then call for the truck. Hence my parents being here when it ran out. One good thing is that the front of the driveway has yet to be fixed from the last water truck that crushed it so I don't have to worry that this next one will ruin it again. Of course it may just increase what has already been crushed but what to do. We gotta have water! Never a dull moment. Tomorrow Margaret and I will go down to the water company and see why we are still not getting city water. For some reason the most recent bill has "disconnected" on it and I don't know why. We have a credit on there and haven't received city water since July. So we will go and try to figure it out. A new experience for both Margaret and I. If you think of it, please pray that the water from the city would be restored. And also for the Sonius' as their water comes sporadically and they often have to order trucks also. Thank you!

No comments: