“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Thursday, April 3, 2008

Before I write about the last week...

I have to tell you that I just opened a bag of flour - from the grocery store - and it is full of bugs. This is a first for me here although I do recall that being a common occurrence in Liberia. All I can say is "Yuck". So you are asking what did I do with it right? Yep kept it. Apparently putting it in the freezer overnight will kill the little buggers (no pun intended) and then it can be sifted and used. Sounds lovely doesn't it? Want a cookie? :)

1 comment:

LoreliC said...

YUCK is right!

The vocational school and other schools you went to see, were they run by International Needs? Sounds like their program with the Trokosi women.

*L*