“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Saturday, December 8, 2007

Birthday surprise

My roommate Margaret had a bunch of friends meet us at a restaurant on Thursday night (the night before my birthday). I knew a few people were coming but not the whole bunch. There were about 15 total. It was a lot of fun and I felt very special. I am thankful for these friends from all walks of life.

kneeling L to R: Eva, Jane
standing L to R: Margaret, Auntie Ruby, Mariah, me, Frosty:), Jules, Stacey and Sherri.
(Steve and Becky, Michelle, Evie, Erin, George and John all had to leave early so we missed them in the picture). Megan is taking the picture.








No comments: