“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pictures for my mom:)

I have a special request to put some pics of the inside of my house on the blog. Since the request comes from my mother, I must oblige. Love you mom!!


This is the living area - just off the kitchen - with the "new" furniture. I am so excited about it. We bought it from a missionary here and Eric, the curtain guy, recovered them for us. He did an awesome job. Don't you love our little tree? We do!




This is the dining room/sitting area. It is such a huge room we tried to break it up a little. Sorry the pic is so dark. I took them last night to hurry and get them for mom.

No comments: