“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Completed beads

This is just a small sample of some of the stuff that Margaret and I made with the beads we got from the factory. Margaret has actually made several beautiful things but had already given them away. She really has a gift. Me, on the other hand... I believe my brain actually, physically hurt after making two necklaces and earrings. We had two 15 year old girls stay at our house Mon. night and Yva is very good at designing jewelry so I gave her carte blanche with my beads. She did a nice job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! No wonder your head hurt, you worked hard to get such gorgeous pieces together.
*Loreli*