“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let the birthday festivities begin

Yes, tomorrow is my birthday - Dec. 7th. (never mind which number!) My roommate being the girl that loves to get people together to celebrate has decided to start celebrating my birthday a day early. Do I mind? Of course not. Personally I think it should be celebrated for at least a week if not more. Anyway, tonight several friends are taking me to dinner, tomorrow morning Margaret and Eva will cook a big breakfast and have a few more friends over and then tomorrow night they are taking me to a play. Wow. I am tired just writing about it. And that doesn't include the things Margaret may have up her sleeve that I don't know anything about. I'll keep you posted. It really is very sweet especially since this is my first birthday back in Africa since 1979. Last year was a big birthday with the surprise (well almost) party and all. My roomies are doing a good job of keeping up the pace:)

No comments: