“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my funny friends

Don't you just love having friends that are mildly insane and hysterical? I do!

This is my friend Sherri - she's so confused.















And of course this is my roomie, Mags. I just love her. She cracked me up on a regular basis.












Me and Sherri trying to take a "real" picture. But this one is much better than a standard one.

















This is Ama, my friend and (former) Twi tutor. She will actually get to America before I do this summer. I don't think I will get to see her there but she will spend some time with Margaret. She is a wonderful friend.





And yes, we do use our sunglasses here as headbands on a constant basis. Just easier and they are always handy.

No comments: