“Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me”.

Jesus - John 14:21a

“Following hard after Jesus is the heart’s natural response

when it has been captured and has fallen deeply in love with Him”.

-from “Captivating”


Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures with the Ghana Black Stars

Sherri, Torsten Blackwood (no. 7), me, Michael Essien (no. 8)












Me with Michael Essien!! After going to the Africa Cup of Nations game, this is just so cool.




















me with Quincy Owusu-Abeyie - my favorite player during the Cup of Nations.












Sherri and me with her favorite player, no. 9, Junior Agogo













A few more of the players enjoying the cool water after the practice they had had this morning.

1 comment:

SBuchele said...

WOW - what great pictures of you and the team. So how did you just happen to have your camera with you?